SMC International Patient Services can assist the patients with the following services before, during and after their stay:
- Coordinating patients admissions from hospital to hospital
- Scheduling medical appointments
- Making hotel/guess house arrangements
- Arranging ground transportation from the airport
- Estimating the cost of services
- Customized treatment package
- Assisting with hospital admissions
- Assisting with discharge processes and payment procedures
- Assisting with international insurance companies
Our staff is dedicated to providing a range of services including consultations, diagnostic procedures, billing and insurance, travel and accommodation arrangements.
SMC International Patient Services is a “one-stop” facility and offers healthcare services from the day of the request of patients until the time patient return to his home country satisfied and safely. The service will equip you with medical information, orientation and registration.
If you are seeking a physician consultation, we suggest that you send your complete medical history, along with any applicable x-ray films and laboratory test results via e-mail, fax or post-mail. Once we have determined that your treatment at our facility is appropriate, we will schedule all your physician appointments including diagnostic and laboratory tests & procedures, as well as surgical procedures if necessary. Each appointment is treated as a matter of top priority.